Below are the ingredients and steps you can take to make delicious CBD Brownies.
- 265g dark chocolate chopped or chips
- 110g butter (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate nut spread
- 200g caster sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 150g plain flour
- 12g Hatcha CBD powder
Makes 12 brownies.
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius / Gas mark 4 / Fan 160 Celsius.
- Butter and line a brownie tin.
- Melt the butter and 90g of the chocolate in a saucepan together, keep stirring until melted then add the chocolate nut spread and stir until completely melted. Take off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the melted chocolate mix into a large bowl and add the sugar. Beat well.
- Add the eggs and beat the mix until combined.
- Finally add the flour and CBD powder and combine gently, don’t overmix as will result in a cake mix instead of a fudge brownie mix.
- Pour the mix into a brownie tin and bake for 25 minutes maximum
- The baked brownies will looked cracked on the surface and slightly gooey.
- Allow to cool in tin overnight to set as very fudgy.
- Once set cut into 12 slices and enjoy. They keep for 5-6days in an airtight container.