Perhaps the most popular at-home cookie recipe is none other than the chocolate chip cookie, so we've modified this cookie recipe to have an added twist and incorporate a bit of CBD oil.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of CBD oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract and CBD oil.
- Place water in a pot or pan, bring to a boil, remove from heat, and dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add baking soda and water mixture to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.